Everybody deserves to have happy skin
Our mission is to improve people’s lives through the innovative synergy of skincare, technology, nutrition and mental health. We call this synergistic therapy.
We believe everyone deserves to have happy skin and making synergistic therapy accessible to all is at the heart of everything we do. We do not believe in Green or Clean Beauty hype. Our formulators and nutritionists choose ingredients based on their effectiveness, not on whether they are synthetic, natural, green or allegedly clean. We do not avoid ingredients because they sound scientific and do not include ingredients because they are popular.
With a meticulous passion for evidence led innovation, we create our own products entirely from our inhouse state of the art laboratory. Our approach of bringing you products direct from our Laboratory to you has allowed us to introduce innovations never seen in other brands.
In 2019 we introduced in-product patch testing. Until 2023 we were the only skincare brand to give all its customers free access to patch tests prior to using products - now we manufacture for other major US brands who have introduced this.
- We strive to do business in ways that are good for people and the planet.
- We believe we should protect all stakeholders – workers, customers, suppliers, community and the environment – and not just our shareholders.
- We are an accredited Real Living Wage Employer.
- We use carbon neutral sugar cane derived mailing bags, compostable packaging and our box recycling plan allows all our customers to return their packaging to us for free which we pulp and recycle into hedgehogs homes. When selecting materials we look at the actual environmental impact rather than the perceived one – some glass is more impactful than plastic. In 2022 we sent 0% of our product waste to landfill.
- We donate a percentage of our profits to good individual causes and charities.
- We promise to never test on animals, nor use derivatives that cause them distress.
- We stand with Cruelty Free International, The Vegan Society and PETA as a 100% cruelty-free brand, now and always.
- Over 90% of products are vegan friendly (these are marked)